View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 02:34 AM   #1288
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
That is almost certainly a coincidence... Nothing NM hooks has anything to do with WiFi.
I reported it just in case it was an issue, but I also posted a caveat because it could have been unrelated to NM.

I was also having issues with connecting to 5GHz networks over WiFi which suddenly became fixed an hour or so ago (knock on wood). It's possible this issue has been fixed due to all the reboots I've done. I really can't say.

I do have a Nickelmenu question, however. Now that I've reinstalled it, and things seem to be working fine on my Kobo Libra Colour, I've noticed that I can't get telnet or ftp access because a password has been set. Does anybody know the new password for root? I've also heard that "admin" is also a user now. And where do I find that information? Thanks.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote