View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 10:26 AM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cootey View Post
I’m afraid I have only played at editing SQL once when I extracted and merged a word list. I succeeded! But I have no idea how. LOL

Do I understand you correctly that I can put a command in the database to direct the Kobo to remove specific downloads? That’s powerful, if so.
Or even easier is to create a separate calibre library and put all of those books in it.

If books are removed from the device, I would think they would also be removed from collections. Not fully sure on this. But I would think that it would work the same as deleting the books. If the books are not there, the database entries would also not be there.

One other option is to make dummy eBooks with the same name in the same collections and put them on top on the eBooks already there.

Last edited by JSWolf; 05-05-2024 at 10:33 AM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote