View Single Post
Old 05-05-2024, 04:15 PM   #11
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I take that back. At least on my VM, setting QSG_RHI_BACKEND to opengl causes the included opengl32sw.dll to be used. At least that's what it says in the logs when I set QSG_INFO=1

But it's still being used in some way on my Windows VM regardless of the QSG_RHI_BACKEND value. Sigil crashes without it. I just can't see it in the very tired Dependency Walker any more.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 05-05-2024 at 04:23 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote