View Single Post
Old 05-07-2024, 07:52 AM   #33
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renate View Post
My main criteria is page-turns. They should be (almost) instantaneous, no flashing and be initiated by a down press (not a release).
A newby to ereaders would accept any amount of delay or flashing.
Flashing means full refresh, no flashing means partial refresh. Only full refresh retains the sharpness and contrast 100%; with every partial refresh the text quality degrades ever so slightly. Granted, most people don't notice that. I do and it bothers me, so I enable the full refresh for every page on all my ereaders. Flashing doesn't bother me.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote