View Single Post
Old 05-09-2024, 02:26 AM   #6
Petr_zit
Petr_zit began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 840
840 InkPad ReadOnly problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
/ebrmain/cramfs is the mount point for the squashfs filesystem contained inside /ebrmain/cramfs.img. If the image file isn't in your ebrmain filesytem, then you can extract if from the firmware update package fairly easily using the firmware unpacking tools found on the internet.
Hello, thank you. You are right. Unfortunatelly, it is very problematic to make some changes as it is squash fs, little indian as far as I know. I have read only problem with my card, I wanted to try https://luator.de/linux/2019/11/23/p...ce-memory.html solution, but I have not found how to do it, it looks to complicated for me, because it is not possiblke to address all folder as shown and also SD_prepare.zip prepare two files, but they are zero size, empty...

If someone would have any help or recommendation I would be happy. I know that PocketBook 840 is old type, but it is only 8" I can find. There are only 10" or 6-7" on the market, and it is too big or too small, I really like 840 InkPad 8".... Thank you very much.
Petr_zit is offline   Reply With Quote