Thread: Accessories Pros and Cons between 2 covers
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 08:02 PM   #2
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
I was waiting to see if someone with more first hand knowledge could answer...

From what I've read people are generally very happy with the quality of the M-Edge covers. I loved the pre-eLuminator light M-Edge cover and passed mine on to my mother who loves it. I then bought the version that holds the e-Luminator light for myself. The cover was well again well-made but unfortunately the light was not. They have since pulled the light and are in the process of re-designing. I don't the bulk of the wider spine (designed to accommodate the light), so I've gone back to my original cover until a better light comes out (hopefully soon). M-Edge customer service is outstanding..Even though I bought from Amazon, M-Edge went above and beyond to keep me happy. As soon as they release the new light, I won't hesitate in purchasing another cover/light from them.

From what I have read, the Mivisu covers are ok but do not have the same level of quality (and I know nothing of their customer service). Here is a link I found where quality of Mivisu covers are discussed (although not the same style you are looking at)

http://www.kindleboards.com/index.ph...,10548.50.html

Hope this helps.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote