View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 03:03 AM   #5
GA Russell
Bombers, Lions 0-1
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Welcome jg!

I don't think that you will find much support here for an inexpensive device if you want to read pdf's. The screens that are big enough cost much more.

If you eliminate pdf's from your consideration, I suggest that you not make a decision without considering the jetBook Lite and the Aluratek Libre. I am very content with my JBL. I use rechargeable batteries, and change them out once every two weeks.

I like the JBL's TFT screen because the text is blacker than that of my eInk Astak EZ Reader. And the page turning is close to instantaneous, which is something I have come to appreciate.

Both the JBL and the Libre have wide format support. The JBL does eReader DRM, and the Libre does Adobe DRM.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote