View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 03:41 PM   #39
kya
kya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Ciao a tutti,
mi sono appena iscritta e dovrò ancora studiarmi un po' il forum ma siccome ho visto un link a questa discussione lascio un messaggio sperando di contribuire alla causa. Sarebbe carina una sezione in italiano

Spoiler:
Hi everyone,
I've just joined and I still have to take a better look at the forum but since I've seen a link to this topic I'm writing here to support the idea of an Italian forum. I think it would be nice
kya is offline   Reply With Quote