View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 04:14 PM   #8
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I think the issue was that some of the functions do not work on ePubs converted by the driver to kEpubs.

From the driver read me
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoguen View Post
Known Issues
Not everything works perfectly all the time. Here are some of the issues I know about that are likely to stick around for a while.
  • Bookmarks, annotations, highlighting, and anything else that's highly dependent on your current position may work fine, may have slight issues, or may not work very well.
  • The hyphenation feature may cause the Kobo device to fail to properly recognize words when you tap and hold a word to search for it in the dictionary. This may manifest as the device only selecting part of a word, in which case you may drag the selection to encompass the entire word as a workaround. It may also manifest as the Kobo saying that "word" could not be found and the closest match is "word".
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote