View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 01:21 PM   #2
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Okay. Ready for Step 2. Due to someone's kindness, I was able to find the update.zip for the GL4+. I found boot.img and processed it in the Magisk app. I ran adb reboot bootloader in Terminal. But when I tried to use fastboot, Terminal gave me this - fastboot: usage: no command. When I tried again, I tried the command fastboot devices. That got nothing. I tried adb reboot recovery. I was taken to the factory reset page. Fastboot commands were still unrecognized.

I haven't used fastboot for a little while, so I could be missing something basic. Any ideas?
downeaster59 is online now   Reply With Quote