View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 09:20 AM   #5
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
Thanks for your comments! The problem is that I cannot get adb to work at all. Nothing comes up when I try "adb devices". The display has remained frozen and does not change when I try to turn the device on or off.

This is very odd. Once, I messed up on my GL 4 by flashing the boot.img from the wrong update. The display went completely blank after that, but I could still access adb. With the GL4+ now, I can't. It's like everything is frozen. Only the light near the USB-C port responds when I connect it to a power source.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote