Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 08:40 PM   #783
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Amazon has announced that handwritten sticky notes can now be read in the Kindle for Android app.
Yes, I can confirm it works.

But pen annotations for Print Replica personal documents do not show, and you cannot see handwritten sticky notes with read.amazon.com, or other Kindles running the same firmware version as Scribe.

I still find 'sticky' an unpleasant adjective to use. I never used physical sticky notes and stickiness is not something I want anywhere near my reading devices. 'Handwritten notes' would have been sufficient.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote