Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 11:46 AM   #786
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
Well I have my Scribe. I gambled and bought one second hand on eBay. It’s a basic 16GB with Basic Pen but it came with the mulberry leather case and I paid just under £200 for it (including next day postage). I am in love with it. I’d definitely update if they bought out a new model, perhaps with waterproofing, as I like to read in the bath and by the pool.

The first thing I did was use the browser and go to A03 and downloaded a story as AZW3 and it appeared on my home page. It worked perfectly.

It’s truly a thing of beauty.
Enjoy!

You won't be disappointed with the storage space. The only reason to buy bigger size is if you see yourself start reading a bunch of graphic novels, or any other kind of picture books with more pics than text.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote