View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 02:14 PM   #145
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveparry View Post
Last login: Tue Sep 29 16:51:07 on ttys000
steveparry@MacBook-Pro ~ % cd ~/Downloads
steveparry@MacBook-Pro Downloads % chmod +x kepubify-darwin-Downloads
chmod: kepubify-darwin-Downloads: No such file or directory
steveparry@MacBook-Pro Downloads %

Above is what I get in Terminal.
Where are you downloading this file from? Clicking on the download link in the first message of this thread gives a 404 error. Click on the download 3.14 link in the kepubify v3: A fast, standalone EPUB to KEPUB converter (plus covergen/seriesmeta) take me to the Kepubify v3.14 download page. I downloaded kepubify-darwin-64bit from that page, dumped into the desktop of a Catalina VM, ran chmod +x kepubify-darwin-64bit on the file and it ran happily after I went into Privacy and Security to allow it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	catalina-kepubify.png
Views:	180
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	182334  

Last edited by DNSB; 09-29-2020 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Added image for Terminal window
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote