View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 11:19 AM   #16
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbovenka View Post
I could live with that I'm not using a custom column now (just a template putting everything from the title after the first colon in the subtitle), but I could easily do that.

@geek1011, please pretty please?

(Edit: now putting the same info in a custom column called (surprise) 'subtitle' and using the template '{#subtitle}' in the driver config.)
Can I see an example of the OPF meta tag for that? Based on skimming the Calibre source code, I think I'll need to parse calibre:user_metadata:#subtitle as JSON, then get the string #value#, but I want to confirm that.

I'll implement that and EPUB3 subtitle metadata afterwards.

@davidfor, do you know if there is a reason why Calibre doesn't seem to support standard EPUB3 metadata at all (even if it's in addition to it's own format)?

Last edited by geek1011; 07-22-2020 at 11:32 AM.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote