View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 10:08 PM   #26
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
I'll have subtitle support (calibre #subtitle column, EPUB3 refined title) finished by next week at the latest (first, I'm going to finish my work on NickelHook).
In calibre the column should be of type, "Text, column shown in the Tab browser". In the OPF, this will have:

- "datatype": "text"
- "is_multiple": null

And "#value#" will either be a string, or "null".

I don't think any other column type makes sense.

Except...

Maybe the tags. I think some people are putting the tags in the subtitle. That makes them visible and searchable on the device. That would mean reading all the dc:subject entries in the OPF.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote