View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 07:10 AM   #1
Araucaria
Bibliophile
Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW2, Moon Pro on Lenovo tablet
Kobo Libra H2O - Calibre driver

I've just bought a Kobo Libra H20 as a gift for a friend who's in hospital.

I'm trying to pre-load it with sideloaded books via Calibre, and I'd like the Calibre series information to be preserved. And I've gone through the steps from here -

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kob...nd_Collections -

and I have just about what I want. Not quite, as the "Collections" and "Series" on the Libra show the same information in different formats.

My principal question is which Calibre driver do I use: should it be the KoboTouch or the KoboTouchExtended?

And is there in fact a way I can get the Libra to show the series number? I am not all that tech savvy.....

Thanks in advance.
Araucaria is offline   Reply With Quote