View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 08:25 AM   #8
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Araucaria View Post
And for at least one feature (dispensing with the need to eject, unplug, replug) I will try installing your NickelMenu: you have a lot of very good reviews.
If you want it to be unobtrusive, you can add "menu_item:library:USB:nickel_misc:force_usb_conne ction" to a new file named ".adds/nm/config". Then, it will show up as another menu item in the three-dot menu in the top-right of the library. I don't currently have a way to hide the main menu, but I guess I could add an experimental option for that for the next version. Try it and see if you like it the way it is, since I personally believe the bottom nav looks better with the menu.

If you just want series metadata, though, I'd actually recommend trying my NickelSeries mod. It's completely automatic, and it won't conflict with Calibre at all.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote