View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 01:41 AM   #11
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Are there any ePub 3.0 or 3.0.1 (for sale) that are not made backwards compatible with ePub 2 (that need an ePub 3 renderer to actually work)?
Yes. I've run into a couple of books downloaded from Kobo's site that used epub3 features requiring a rename to display correctly on Kobo's eInk devices. Kobo customer service does regard these as an issue. One of those ebooks required renaming to .fxl.kepub.epub to display semi-legibly -- I was going to say semi-readable but the poems are not really readable -- the sestina is not my favourite verse form.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote