View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 02:29 AM   #1
beedaddy
Groupie
beedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoonbeedaddy knows that there *is* no spoon

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Tolino Shine 5th Gen
[Kobo Glo] kepubs and series (or: some kepubs invisible for Calibre)

Hi all,

I like the feature very much, that the Kobo Glo driver can put the series information into the device database, so that i can see which book comes next. This works for my epubs without problems.

But for my kepubs, there is a problem. First, I download my books purchased from kobo as epub as well and put them into calibre. Now, while connected to the reader device, calibre detects only few of these books. I mean, for example, I have 10 kepubs on my Glo, and these 10 books as epubs in calibre. But calibre sees only 3 of them on the device. Thus, it sets the series information only for this three books. The others remain untouched on the device.

Now, I don't even know if calibre should detect all of these 10 books - if it is a bug or a feature. Hm, to cut a long sentence short, the question should be: Is calibre able to set the series information for my kepubs?

Thanks a lot,
beedaddy
beedaddy is offline   Reply With Quote