View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 05:04 PM   #48
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyclonei View Post
I have noticed that if there is a calibre:series entry without a calibre:series_index entry (use case: Series omnibus'), NickelSeries does not seem to pick up the series information.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyclonei View Post
If that could be done to work the same as seriesmeta for epub 2 and 3, it would be wonderful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevex View Post
I also use 0 in series and this program isn’t viable for me if this doesnt work
I have added support for using series metadata without an index, and have released this in v3 (KoboRoot.tgz).
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote