View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 04:37 AM   #1
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Retrieve list of books bought

Hello,
I wonder if anybody ever tried to retrieve in some form (a list would be ok) all the books bought on Kobo site. Possibly also the archived ones, it should be possible to interrogate the site, in some way.
I am buying from both Kobo and Amazon, (usually preferring Kobo, to support it) but I find it increasingly difficult to check that I am not buying doubles, because sometime books may be in the archive, or I do not update them correctly in my Calibre library.
Anything would be a great help!

Bruno
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote