View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 08:21 AM   #3
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty Username View Post
If I am logged in to my Kobo account and looking at a title I already own there is a message telling me that I own that book. If it it's an archived title the message says that I have removed it from my library and there is a button to restore the title to my library. But I can see all my purchased and archived books at any time in the My Books section of my account.
Thanks, but I am interested in getting the whole list, in a csv or excel like list, otherwise I have to go one by one.
Thanks anyway

Bruno
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote