View Single Post
Old 03-16-2024, 05:59 PM   #11
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hopper View Post
On a side note, I wish the wishlist on the Kobo website could be sorted. And I wish the rows were not so big.

Sent from my Pixel Fold using Tapatalk
Yeah, sorting the wishlist by price is one of my biggest... uh, wishes here.

As for the list of books bought, I track that information in Calibre. I have custom columns for the purchase source and purchase price. (I just use the default 'date' column for purchase date.) Unfortunately this required a lot of going back through the purchase history page and sometimes even email receipts to manually input everything.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 03-16-2024 at 06:01 PM.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote