View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 12:51 PM   #1955
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
User interfaces with small buttons.
I strongly agree. I've got a smartphone with a screen that's about 2.75 inches by 6.25 inches, yet the on-screen keyboard only takes up about the bottom quarter of that space. Although it does have an option to make the keyboard larger (so it takes about a third of the screen) it is not large enough.

That's why I went back to typing on the 12-key phone pad like the one on my flip phone. While it seems slower to type on, it's actually faster because with the small keys I was often tapping the wrong keys (as an example: I want to type a "C" and I end up typing "X", "V", "D" or the space bar) that I have to go back and correct. With the 12-key pad when I want to type a "C" I actually get a "C".

The only issue I have with it is that for some reason they put "S" (a very common letter) on the 7 key so I have to tap it four times to get an "S". They should have put it on the "8" key as the first letter.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote