View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 04:09 PM   #1959
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I think Samsung removed the headphone jacks from their phones in order to make them skinnier. (Or possibly to push sales for Bluetooth headphones.)
I've learned about that removal only recently. I had to upgrade in January from an A3 2016 to an s10e, because it's the closest in compactness and fortunately, as it's a 2019 model, it still got the headphone jack. Also, it came with a free case that makes it good to hold, because it adds thickness to the device and has a good grip.

According to this article, "the company simply wants to save space for other parts."

Last edited by Comfy.n; 05-05-2024 at 07:22 PM.
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote