View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 08:52 PM   #1960
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfy.n View Post
I've learned about that removal only recently. I had to upgrade in January from an A3 2016 to an s10e, because it's the closest in compactness and fortunately, as it's a 2019 model, it still has the headphone jack. Also, it came with a free case that makes it good to hold, because it adds height to the device and has a good grip.

According to this article, "the company simply wants to save space for other parts."
The problem with Bluetooth is that it isn't as good as a wired connection. I've used it with my digital audio player and at times when I'm using Bluetooth the audio will cut out. I don't know if it is because of my headphones (a pair of Shokz OpenMove bone conduction headphones) or because my digital audio player is using Bluetooth Version 4.2.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote