View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 08:47 AM   #12
kansaskyle
Addict
kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & Forma, Kindle Voyage, PW, and Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Rename the file to just .kepub as the extension. Then select the book in calibre and drop it on the details display of the book. Or open the metadata editor for the book and either drop it on the formats in the top right corner or use the add button there. You will also want to install the Kepub metadata writer and Kepub Metadata reader plugins.

But, as you are using calibre, why not either use the KoboTouchExtended driver to do the conversion on the fly, or use the Kepub output plugin to do the conversion in calibre?
Thanks for the Calibre guidance.

I tried kepubify because it also has the option to fix the full-screen bug where part of text gets cut off on the right margin. Does the KoboTouchExtended driver fix that also?

I know I could patch the firmware, but I've never ventured down that path, and kepubify seemed like an easy thing to try.
kansaskyle is offline   Reply With Quote