View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 06:51 AM   #14
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbovenka View Post
As I understand now, the 'subtitle' info I meant (the info the Kobo Utilities plugin & Kobo Extended driver can put in) never hits the OPF file and is a direct DB update.

So I assume it's off the table? Pity (Unless @davidfor could be persuaded to put that info in the OPF file so NickelSeries can get at it...perhaps you two should have a chat? I wish I could do Python!)
Setting the subtitle from the driver uses a template. If the template is just a custom column, the column will be in the OPF. It shouldn't be to hard to get the value of the column from the OPF. Doing that would be better than the driver adding the value somewhere.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote