View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 07:08 AM   #15
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Setting the subtitle from the driver uses a template. If the template is just a custom column, the column will be in the OPF. It shouldn't be to hard to get the value of the column from the OPF. Doing that would be better than the driver adding the value somewhere.
I could live with that I'm not using a custom column now (just a template putting everything from the title after the first colon in the subtitle), but I could easily do that.

@geek1011, please pretty please?

(Edit: now putting the same info in a custom column called (surprise) 'subtitle' and using the template '{#subtitle}' in the driver config.)

Last edited by mbovenka; 07-22-2020 at 07:43 AM.
mbovenka is online now   Reply With Quote