View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 02:01 PM   #42
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyclonei View Post
Hi,

I have noticed that if there is a calibre:series entry without a calibre:series_index entry (use case: Series omnibus'), NickelSeries does not seem to pick up the series information.
I was under the impression that calibre could not have a book in a series without a series_index. If I try removing the series index when editing the metadata by clearing the field, it will be replaced by 0.00 when I finish editing.

Personally, for the Ender's Quartet, I would use 1.04 as the series index.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote