View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 10:19 AM   #122
Phil_C
Addict
Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phil_C ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350; Kobo Clara HD; Kobo Clara 2E; Kobo Clara BW
Quote:
Originally Posted by npr View Post
I have the same problem as @RodasQ, I just cannot get NickelSeries to write the subtitle on the first connection.
I suspect my issue is the column type. I'm using type "Column built from other column", it's the only type where I can get the text to appear in the #subtitle column, but I think NickelSeries needs #subtitle to be a text column.
Can anyone please advise how to create / copy a integer column type to a text column type.
Or am I on the wrong track altogether?
Maybe something similar to my solution here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...2&postcount=64
Phil_C is offline   Reply With Quote