View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 02:23 PM   #127
npr
Zealot
npr can name that ebook in five wordsnpr can name that ebook in five wordsnpr can name that ebook in five wordsnpr can name that ebook in five wordsnpr can name that ebook in five wordsnpr can name that ebook in five wordsnpr can name that ebook in five wordsnpr can name that ebook in five wordsnpr can name that ebook in five wordsnpr can name that ebook in five wordsnpr can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo Glo, Aura, H2OE2, Libra 2
Checking the file "metadata.opf" in calibre, most of my books don't have a entry for <meta name="calibre:user_metadata:#subtitle ...
Only the most recent book I loaded in calibre and one I've just deleted and reloaded as a test has that entry.
I've tried reloading both books which has that entry but still no subtitle on first connection.

Code:
<meta name="calibre:user_metadata:#subtitle" content="{&quot;table&quot;: &quot;custom_column_18&quot;, &quot;column&quot;: &quot;value&quot;, &quot;datatype&quot;: &quot;composite&quot;, &quot;is_multiple&quot;: &quot;,&quot;, &quot;kind&quot;: &quot;field&quot;, &quot;name&quot;: &quot;Subtitle&quot;, &quot;search_terms&quot;: [&quot;#subtitle&quot;], &quot;label&quot;: &quot;subtitle&quot;, &quot;colnum&quot;: 18, &quot;display&quot;: {&quot;composite_template&quot;: &quot;{#reading_hours} hours&quot;, &quot;composite_sort&quot;: &quot;text&quot;, &quot;make_category&quot;: false, &quot;contains_html&quot;: false, &quot;composite_show_in_comments&quot;: false, &quot;description&quot;: &quot;&quot;}, &quot;is_custom&quot;: true, &quot;is_category&quot;: false, &quot;link_column&quot;: &quot;value&quot;, &quot;category_sort&quot;: &quot;value&quot;, &quot;is_csp&quot;: false, &quot;is_editable&quot;: true, &quot;rec_index&quot;: 25, &quot;#value#&quot;: &quot;7.00 hours&quot;, &quot;#extra#&quot;: null, &quot;is_multiple2&quot;: {&quot;cache_to_list&quot;: &quot;,&quot;, &quot;ui_to_list&quot;: &quot;,&quot;, &quot;list_to_ui&quot;: &quot;, &quot;}}"/>
@Phil_C, thanks agin that's the same as I've been using.
npr is offline   Reply With Quote