View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 07:42 AM   #1
svkytbsld
Enthusiast
svkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to beholdsvkytbsld is a marvel to behold

Device: Kobo Libra 2
"Read samples" on Amazon vs. Real Life

When I check the "Read Sample" option on Amazon's website, I notice that most of the books have the same problem: superscripts make the line-heights inconsistent... You can see what I mean in attached screenshot.

Is this problem present on actual Kindle devices or does the .kfx format provide consistent line-heights on contrary to the web page display? Is there anybody who had purchased books (includes text with superscripts) from Amazon can check it for me? Especially on min. line-height option on Kindle...

PS: I know it is possible to fix it in .epub and .azw3 formats or that I can do some conversion works from .kfx to .epub and back to .kfx. I am specifically asking about original .kfx books directly purchased from Amazon.

Regards
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sshot.png
Views:	127
Size:	450.8 KB
ID:	207821  

Last edited by svkytbsld; 04-25-2024 at 07:49 AM.
svkytbsld is offline   Reply With Quote