View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 07:44 PM   #2
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
It's a shame that B&N can't get out of their own way -- the hardware is nice, the only 6" reader with buttons on the side (yes, I know about PocketBook, but their buttons are ini a weird location), though the bezel is a bit larger than I'd like.

Overall very nice hardware, but I'd never consider one given how user hostile they are. I last gave them serious consideration when the original Nook (the one w/ the small LCD at the bottom for a cover browser) was out, but the performance was so bad and they had similar side-loading restrictions so I haven't considered one since.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote