View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 09:05 PM   #3
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Just upgraded old tech to 4e

1. I have never purchased only from BN. Most of my purchases are at Amazon. However, several publishers transferred all their books to BN thus I still have a large collection to read.

2. Not concerned about the space. 5Gb will hold what I want.

3. I was disappointed that it was being discontinued but I knew before I bought the 4e.

4. Love the buttons!!! At least one of the new fonts is also easier for me to read than on the Glo3. (eye damage)

5. No interest. I have plenty of books already purchased waiting to be read.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote