View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 02:14 PM   #1
Elektron
Banned
Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 (mark 7), Kobo Mini
question about library

My library uses both OverDrive and Cloud Library. How do I read books on my Kobo from Cloud Library?
Also my Kobo Mini (running latest firmware 4.24.15676) doesn't have OverDrive support anymore. It used to. What happened? (not showing up on Search or Settings). For some reason though, my OverDrive books are appearing on it and I am able to return them, just can't borrow.
Elektron is offline   Reply With Quote