View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 02:48 PM   #36
jandrew
Zealot
jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jandrew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: aura hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
You're welcome!

P.S. I'm thinking of doing a redesign of BookBrowser, but am not completely sure about how I want it to look. Do you think it would look better if I removed the shadows from book items and made them closer together? Also, do you think a homepage with more functionality (random author, random series, recently added) would be useful?
Haven't played around with it enough to have an opinion yet on aesthetics. However, it doesn't seem to differentiate between XXX.epub and XXX.kepub.epub. Two copies show up, and both allow download as XXX.epub (though one of them is the kepub). Might be nice to have it recognize two versions of the same book and allow for downloading of the epub or kepub.epub version.

But like I said, I have not played with it much yet, nor delved into the code.
jandrew is offline   Reply With Quote