View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 08:57 AM   #9576
mrEd
mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.mrEd shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
The site doesn't show all super recent chapters when not logged in. And FFF doesn't have code to login to literotica.
Tried with another story, and it's missing 5 days worth of stuff, so I thought I'd see what's going on. Seems that it's the series page where the chapters are missing, not the authors works page.

Is there any chance we could get an option to ignore the series and just grab the single chapter from the URL provided? That would allow me to do like I always did with lit, and combine the chapter to the end of the book manually.
Previously, the chapters waiting to be assigned to the series would download as a single chapter when using FFF.
mrEd is offline   Reply With Quote