Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-28-2022, 11:27 PM   #1
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->L2->iOS/CBW
Position of sleep sensor

I was wondering if anyone knows where the sleep sensor is located in the libra2. I am asking since I have a knock-off sleep cover (which has a better feeling material texture) however, it doesn't work perfectly putting the reader to sleep consistently. If I use a exaggerated closure, the sleep function is triggered but if I close the cover casually, the sleep function is not engaged automatically and I have to push the sleep button instead.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 05:08 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by slantybard View Post
I was wondering if anyone knows where the sleep sensor is located in the libra2. I am asking since I have a knock-off sleep cover (which has a better feeling material texture) however, it doesn't work perfectly putting the reader to sleep consistently. If I use a exaggerated closure, the sleep function is triggered but if I close the cover casually, the sleep function is not engaged automatically and I have to push the sleep button instead.
It's a defective cover and really should be replaced.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert