Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-23-2024, 10:00 PM   #1
NeedaMormon
NeedaMormon began at the beginning.

Device: none
[USA] Boox Note Air with Cover and Samsung Stylus

Hey! I am looking to sell my Boox Note Air, since I am no longer in graduate school and do not need such a big e Reader anymore. I am looking to sell this and get a smaller one, hopefully one of the Kobo ones.

There's some faint scratches on the back of the e Reader, and the paint in the upper left corner on the back has faded a little bit. The Boox Note Air would come with a laptop bag/case I've used to protect it, along with two styluses, the original and a Samsung S Pen. The Samsung stylus has a button on the side which can be used with the Boox Note Air to quickly erase when taking notes or making highlights.

Looking for about $325 total, but I am flexible there. Please PM me if you are interested.
NeedaMormon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 09:25 PM   #2
NeedaMormon
NeedaMormon began at the beginning.

Device: none
Update: The Boox Note Air has been sold.

I don't have enough posts yet to mark this as "Ended" but once I do I will make sure to change that.
NeedaMormon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert