Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 05-22-2024, 03:40 AM   #1
Piforce
Piforce began at the beginning.

Device: boox i62ml, pocketbook hd 3, remarkable 2
how to transfer wirelessly ebooks whithout cloud?

What is the best way to get my ebooks wirelessly to the pocketbook hd 3. I don't want to use the 3 build in options with cloud. Usb cable work but connecting is anoying.
Are there options for transfer wirelessly ebooks without dropbox, sent to and adobe.

In the developpers thread I found something but the github page is from 2020 so I am a little afraid to brick to hd 3
Piforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 12:13 PM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
You could try running vsftpd on the device and connecting to it from your desktop to transfer files. See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...6&postcount=14. No need to root the device to use it.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2024, 10:42 PM   #3
litrpguy
Enthusiast
litrpguy began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino Vision 6, Nook Glowlight 4
You can user the calibre wireless transfer on the koreader, open calibre Connect/Share, click start wireless connection then OK and connect to it within the koreader app, when connected, select a folder to receive the files
litrpguy is offline   Reply With Quote