Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-11-2024, 01:50 AM   #406
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
The universe is made of Protons, Neutrons, Electrons and Morons.
neil_swann80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2024, 02:09 AM   #407
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Where do all the cool mice live?
In their mousepads.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 08:39 PM   #408
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
I'm a new employee and I'd like to change my username. How am I supposed to sell our software using this address?

Lorenzo Servantez
loser@somesoftwarecorp.com

Mr. Servantez,

Unfortunately, all email addresses are automatically generated by the system and cannot be changed. Please, believe me.

Regards, Biron Tchaikovsky
bitch@somesoftwarecorp.com
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 08:10 AM   #409
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I'm a new employee and I'd like to change my username. How am I supposed to sell our software using this address?

Lorenzo Servantez
loser@somesoftwarecorp.com

Mr. Servantez,

Unfortunately, all email addresses are automatically generated by the system and cannot be changed. Please, believe me.

Regards, Biron Tchaikovsky
bitch@somesoftwarecorp.com
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 01:41 PM   #410
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I joined a support group for former computer hackers: Anonymous Anonymous.
Old 05-14-2024, 04:29 PM   #411
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I knew this day would come. I saw it on the calendar.
Old 05-14-2024, 06:22 PM   #412
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I knew this day would come. I saw it on the calendar.
for me a special day indeed, so I had an extra reason for the lol

Spoiler:
(imagine being promoted the next day after you finally quit smoking after keeping postponing it indefinitely.)
Comfy.n is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 06:35 PM   #413
DNSB
Bibliophagist

There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand ternary, those who don't, and those who thought this was a binary joke
Old 05-14-2024, 08:18 PM   #414
DNSB
Bibliophagist

A chicken saw a duck standing by the side of the road. The chicken called out to the duck: “Don’t do it pal. You’ll never hear the end of it!”
Old 05-14-2024, 11:28 PM   #415
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Before the crowbar was invented, crows just drank at home.
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM   #416
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Why did the necromancer's wife leave him?
She didn't want to raise the kids.

Tags
awful sense of humour, dad jokes, silliness