Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-04-2024, 10:51 AM   #1
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO.PocketBook.ONYX
Making a home cover for BOOX Onyx Leaf/Page

Hello everyone !

Have any of you made your own protection cover for a Leaf/Page device?
I found the original cover on Amazon and either they are very expensive, they take a long time to post, or they are not available at the moment.

I need advice on attachment, I don't know if it is enough for one side to be attached and held only with the help of a magnet, if you use a cover, could you tell me how the device is attached?

yes, I know It looks ugly but for now I have this base (magnets in the corners)

Spoiler:

In short, I need to find out how the original protection package is made, which uses the method of attachment with the help of a magnet
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	etuiL2.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	208036   Click image for larger version

Name:	MagnrtLf2.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	165.5 KB
ID:	208037   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	94
Size:	391.3 KB
ID:	208038  

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 05-04-2024 at 12:22 PM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 12:08 PM   #2
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Oh! I love this.
I did a remake of my Poke5 cover.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=357286
I went for gluing it on.
There's nothing the matter with using the magnetic attachment but it uses a lot of magnets.

I've considered making a cover from scratch. Like my present cover it would use only 5 magnets, 2 on the flap outer top corner, 2 on the flap outer bottom corner and 1 for the Hall effect sensor. I might even drop the corner magnets to one apiece. When I had access to a laser cutter it would have been be easy, but I can always just order some cutting.
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote