Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-28-2024, 07:32 AM   #16
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I sometimes find a device that's too light and thin not comfortable to home.
Don't you always use a cover?
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2024, 09:58 AM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Don't you always use a cover?
Yes I do.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 07:36 AM   #18
ShimSham
Enthusiast
ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShimSham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Touch
Stock seems to be vanishing. Libra 2 is no longer listed on Argos and Curry's website.
ShimSham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 08:01 AM   #19
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShimSham View Post
Stock seems to be vanishing. Libra 2 is no longer listed on Argos and Curry's website.
If you are looking for a Kobo Libra 2, you can get one from Amazon UK.
Old 05-01-2024, 09:15 PM   #20
missrelativity
missrelativity began at the beginning.

Device: None
In the UK it's only in stock from Amazon now (and only the white one). Curry's and Argos had it in stock until this morning and now they have listed it as sold out, and replaced it with the colour model. Even on websites like Ebay etc. it's getting harder to find. It's very frustrating because it's not my financial priority to buy an e-reader at the moment, and I'm pretty sure by the time I've saved up, Amazon is going to be sold out of the stock they have left, too.

Last edited by missrelativity; 05-01-2024 at 09:20 PM.
missrelativity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 09:28 PM   #21
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by missrelativity View Post
In the UK it's only in stock from Amazon now (and only the white one). Curry's and Argos had it in stock until this morning and now they have listed it as sold out, and replaced it with the colour model. Even on websites like Ebay etc. it's getting harder to find. It's very frustrating because it's not my financial priority to buy an e-reader at the moment, and I'm pretty sure by the time I've saved up, Amazon is going to be sold out of the stock they have left, too.
Are you certain you want the Libra 2? The newest Clara B/W seems to be a good option as well, and it's faster than the Libra with its newer processor. That's of course if you don't want buttons and a bigger screen than 6''.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 08:52 AM   #22
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Are you certain you want the Libra 2? The newest Clara B/W seems to be a good option as well, and it's faster than the Libra with its newer processor. That's of course if you don't want buttons and a bigger screen than 6''.
You don't have to want buttons to get a Libra 2. I don't want buttons and I have a Libra 2. The good thing is that the buttons are in a place where you can easily hold the Libra 2 without your fingers being on the buttons.

The 7" screen is much nicer then a 6" screen.
Old 05-02-2024, 10:37 AM   #23
DJUNGELSKOG
DJUNGELSKOG doesn't litterDJUNGELSKOG doesn't litter

Device: Kindle PW5
At least Bol, Mediamarkt and CoolBlue are still selling them in Belgium.
DJUNGELSKOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 08:21 PM   #24
notatree
notatree began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage | Kobo Clara 2E/Libra 2 (128GB)
I had a Libra 2 in cart that I planned to buy as a gift that went out of stock by the time I wanted to check out.
I guess I'll wait for the next B&W Libra and get something else.
notatree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM   #25
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by notatree View Post
I had a Libra 2 in cart that I planned to buy as a gift that went out of stock by the time I wanted to check out.
I guess I'll wait for the next B&W Libra and get something else.
Where do you live?