Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-22-2014, 09:39 AM   #1
FinancialWar
Banned
FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Sony PRS350, Onyx M92, Onyx T68 (defective!)
Can T68 read sd card is exFat format?

Does anyone know if the T68 can read external sd card in exFat format?

This is very very important for me because I use a app called AnkiDroid for which I have a media collection folder of about 40 000 files in single folder (must be in one folder in order for the media to work in AnkiDroid).

Due the file limited of the FAT32, I can not use it. I must have the SD card in exFat.

Last edited by FinancialWar; 07-22-2014 at 09:42 AM.
FinancialWar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 09:59 AM   #2
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinancialWar View Post
No, probably not. AFAIK, Android 4.0/ICS didn't have ExFAT support. However, there is the Paragon ExFAT/NTFS/HFS+ driver in the Play Store that might work if you root the T68.

Quote:
Due the file limited of the FAT32, I can not use it. I must have the SD card in exFat.
Ah, you ran into the 8.3 short filename 'hash collision' problem as well? So did I when I copied my Calibre library to a FAT32-formatted USB stick. I reformatted it to NTFS (I was on XP at the time, so that was easiest).
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2014, 10:20 AM   #3
FinancialWar
Banned
FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Sony PRS350, Onyx M92, Onyx T68 (defective!)
Yes, I choose to exFat because it's supported natively on Samsung phones. With NTFS, I have too root and mounted and it did not work very well. I tried that before on the S2 which did not support exFat, it was a big pain in the a**. So I only use exFat now.

Nothing beats exFat for SD card.
FinancialWar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 03:02 PM   #4
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:

This is very very important for me because I use a app called AnkiDroid for which I have a media collection folder of about 40 000 files in single folder (must be in one folder in order for the media to work in AnkiDroid).

Ext3/Ext4 might work.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote