Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 07-28-2019, 02:31 AM   #1
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Touch HD 3, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 5
Question Can I turn off swiping to increase font size?

When I try to change frontlight intensity by swiping with two fingers, I often end up increasing font size which I don't want to. Can I turn this feature off?

I'm running KOReader on two Pocketbook devices.
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 02:28 PM   #2
gerhaher
Enthusiast
gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Sage
I had the same question a while ago. Question & answer here: https://github.com/koreader/koreader...ment-478462416
gerhaher is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-29-2019, 03:05 AM   #3
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Touch HD 3, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 5
Thank you!
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote