Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 01-25-2020, 12:45 PM   #1
miketunes
miketunes began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova Pro
set bluetooth to turn on automatically and/or not turn off?

Every time I turn on or wake-up my Onyx Boox Nova Pro - I have to enable bluetooth and then open Moon Reader. Is there anyway to keep Bluetooth turned on or to automatically turn it on? Maybe I could use tasker if there's not built-in option.
miketunes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 02:24 PM   #2
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Bluetooth? You mean wifi right.
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2020, 04:27 PM   #3
miketunes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
Bluetooth? You mean wifi right.
No Bluetooth, I use a remote to turn pages.
Old 01-25-2020, 05:17 PM   #4
jscris
Addict
jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: k1 - KAO2, ipads, h2o, KA1, inkBOOK, T80s, Mars, Nova Pro
There are apps in the app store. Bluetooth Keep Alive, Bluetooth Always On and some others.
jscris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 06:05 PM   #5
miketunes

The app store ones didn't work - they are mainly for automatically pairing, vs turning on bluetooth on boot. Tasker works great though if anyone else is looking to do this.
Advert
Old 01-27-2020, 06:20 PM   #6
jscris
Addict
jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Odd. I use one or the other of those apps all the time and have for a long time. I never have to turn bluetooth on. I, too, use a bluetooth volume control switch for page turning.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:23 AM   #7
miketunes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscris View Post
Odd. I use one or the other of those apps all the time and have for a long time. I never have to turn bluetooth on. I, too, use a bluetooth volume control switch for page turning.

Which specific one are you using? Tasker isn't working for me either. Bluetooth Always On would ask me for permission to turn on bluetooth every time.
Old 02-01-2020, 06:58 PM   #8
jscris
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketunes View Post
Which specific one are you using? Tasker isn't working for me either. Bluetooth Always On would ask me for permission to turn on bluetooth every time.
Bluetooth Always On. In the settings I have Enable Function on and Icons in notification area on. Display popup message is off. I'm also keeping Bluetooth as one of the navigation ball buttons as I was having a problem after some update with bluetooth turning off occasionally in koreader. Easy to turn it back on that way but I haven't had that problem recently.