Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 05-23-2024, 04:17 PM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Consolidate Metadata Question

I understand that DaltonST hasn't been active to watch the plugin thread for Consolidate Metadata but I had a question about the necessity of the columns all being the same, do they have to be the same type/label/name with the descriptions being different or do they have to be identical in every respect. I use Job Spy to list all the columns and many of them have different descriptions.

If anyone knows, i would appreciate an answer so I either don't have to go through and make unnecssary changes or I do have to go in and make changes.

Thanks!
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote