Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 11-26-2017, 02:21 AM   #1
tiltowait
Zealot
tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.tiltowait considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: Kobo Aura One
How's the Nook's typography these days?

Basically as the title says. How does the Nook's typography compare with the Kindle and Kobo devices? In particular, how does it handle widows and orphans? I remember thinking it was overzealous in avoiding them when I had my Simple Touch with Glowlight.
tiltowait is offline   Reply With Quote